FINEST HAIR EXTENSIONS IN LIVERPOOL
Have you ever dreamt about having long luscious hair, well now its possible with 100% Remy human hair extensions using AAA quality hair Tape In extensions and I Tip Extensions you are guaranteed to walk out with beautiful, long voluminous hair. With many choices to choose from and length, our team of professional stylist will guide you every step of the way to ensure the most natural result from your new hair extensions. With a choice of Seamless1 Hair extensions their 4cm wide pieces makes application and blending quick and easy! They are comfortable to wear, giving you no discomfort when they are applied!
They are designed to removed every 6-8 weeks to ensure no damage to the hair and for easier removal and application. Alternatively Angel I Tip hair extensions are installed with a strand-by-strand application, without using heat or glue. Instead we use copper beads with a silicone lining to ensure there is no damage to your natural hair. The beads are placed on your hair and the individual pieces of hair are placed into the bead then clamped to tighten. So if your after instant hair length or volume, Hair Extensions are for you.
Contact us today to get the Finest Hair extensions in Liverpool.
I TIP HAIR EXTENSIONS
- Hair type: 100% Remy Hair
- Application: 1.5 – 3 hours
- Maintenance: Avoid use of oils or silicone-based products which may lead to extensions slipping out
- Reapplication: 9-12 weeks
TAPE IN HAIR EXTENSIONS
- Hair type: 100% Russian Remy Hair
- Application: 1 – 2 hours
- Maintenance: avoid products that contain Silicon, Paraben, Sulphate, solvent or oil based products.
- Reapplication: 6 – 8 Weeks
- We insist you only leave your extensions in for the recommended weeks at the most before returning to have them re-taped
- Leaving the extensions longer can result in knotting/matting and/or slipping of the extensions
- Plait hair before bed to avoid knotting
- Do not apply oil or conditioner to the roots
- Brush your hair and the extensions daily by sectioning off the hair and gently combing through any knots. Avoid rough pulling or brushing as it may pull the
- Treat every set of hair extensions as a new set. Our supplier may not be the same as other salons, and every brand and batch of hair extensions can potentially react differently
- When washing, gently lather and be cautious when lathering near tapes. Avoid rough scrubbing when washing
- Use recommended shampoo and conditioning products. Using cheap or unsuitable products can result in knotting/matting and slipping of the extensions.
Always dreamed of longer luscious hair? Look no further with a variety of extension types to choose from including 100% human tape extensions, beaded hair extensions and also keratin bonded extensions.
- Removal only 40 pieces (20 sandwiches) $60
- Removal only 80 pieces (40 sandwiches) $80
- Re-tape and apply extensions 40 pieces $150
- Re-tape and apply extensions 80 pieces $170
- ½ head tape extensions 40 pieces (20 sandwiches) from $590
- Full head tape extensions 80 pieces (40 sandwiches) from $770
- Blonde extensions are an additional $40 per pack
- Beaded extensions 100 pieces from $560
- Beaded extensions 200 pieces from $690
The above prices are a guide only, Pricing may change depending on length and thickness of the hair. We always include a thorough consultation with all our services. Prices given over the phone are estimates only.
Bookings are essential, and require a 20% non-refundable deposit prior to the service.